Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Packages

Old 07-27-2006, 08:52 AM

Default Bow Packages

I am wanting to upgrade and have been looking at some of the bow packages being offered by Cabelas and Bass Pro shop.Are these good deals? I am a novice to bow hunting so any advice would be greatly appreciated, I am currently shooting a 4 yr old Pro Sport Archery Attack One. I know the company is out of business My bow seems to be in good shape,so I thought I would upgrade and keep this one for a backup. Thanks alot
Old 07-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bow Packages

check out huntersfriend.com,they have some great packeges that you can tweek to your liking. IE what type of sight, rest you would like. they also paper tune, cronagraph, and completely set it up for you peep sight and all. I belive there packages even come with hardsided cases.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got mine at HuntersFriend. I almost got mine from Cabeals, but I am so glad I got it from HF. They set it up and it came with everthing you need to get started!!
Old 07-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

GHJ, how close to perfect was your package when you got it? I've been curious about them and just how well tuned the rig is when they send it.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

They set it up to my draw lenght and weight....along with that they siighted it for me. I had to only move the 40yd pin a little to get it to where I wanted to shoot other than that I have not touched anything else. I was very happ and am looking at getting another one from them for my son!!