Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow Packages

Old 11-05-2003, 10:42 AM

Default Bow Packages

I am looking for a good bow package. Have about 400 to spend and want to get the most for my money. new to the sport and would be hunting mostly elk and mule deer
Old 11-05-2003, 10:51 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-05-2003, 11:01 AM

Default RE: Bow Packages

Get yourself a Cabela' s archery catalog and take your pick. There' s alot of bow packages in there, with all different price ranges. Most important thing to consider is how you' re going to use it.

Do you know your draw length? What draw weight you can handle? How will you release the string, fingers or mechanical release? All things to consider BEFORE you pay for something.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:01 AM

Cabela' s has a lot of good packages for under that. I just looked and saw a new PSE Nova One-cam PACKAGE for $200 []. Can' t beat that for a starter bow or even a backup.
Old 11-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ditto on the Cabelas comment though many local shops should have something to offer in your price range as well. Also, if you now what you are looking for then Ebay would be worth a try as well.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:26 PM

a buddy of mine got the pse nova it' s a nice little bow for the money! if you have a gander mtn.,bps or cabelas nearby you can go check some bows out to see what you like , parker is also a real nice bow , there really aren' t any bad ones out there just stay away from the walmart ones!
Old 11-05-2003, 04:42 PM

Thank you all for the input I think I may choose a Parker bow based on reviews and warranty, but not 100% sure which model yet if you have any info or suggestions I would be interested i hearing them.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:33 PM

browning has real good bow deals and packages to go with them,nice bows.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 11-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

Parkers are very reasonably priced. I recently bought a brand new Parker Stealth Hunter on ebay for $270. Of course I still have to get it set-up, but it was a great deal. If you know what you are looking for ebay may have some great deals.
Old 11-06-2003, 05:13 AM

I have mixed feelings about the bow packages from Cabelas and Bass Pro.

I bought one a couple months ago and i am ready to start changing components already. Most of the packages contain a decent bow and low level accessories.

If I had it to do all over I would go to a bow shop and work out a deal for a bow and mid-upper level accessories. I am sure that most places would be willing to give you a discount for buying a complete bow package.

Quick Reply: Bow Packages

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.