Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Need help with son >

Need help with son

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need help with son

Old 05-25-2006, 04:56 AM
Spike

Default RE: Need help with son

Rich,
Thanks for the good advice. My son has been practicing with both eyes open since I got your suggestion. At first he was having trouble. He was seeing double targets.Thenthings clicked. He is so excited. He can't get enough. He tried his .22, now wants to pull out the 30-30. He hated the fact that he was different and had to wear the eye patch. Thanks a bunch, wish you could see his smile!

Old 05-27-2006, 10:21 PM

I am left eye dominate but right handed, it took me over a year of shooting to be ablt to shoot with both open. Start at the basics, real close and teach him. Try to figure out what he needs.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

well im right handed and left eye dominant, i tried shooting a right handed bow and then decided i should try to teach myself to shoot a left and i shoot pretty good that way