Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HOYT might be losing........... >

HOYT might be losing...........

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HOYT might be losing...........

Old 04-18-2006, 07:41 AM

Default RE: HOYT might be losing...........

ORIGINAL: birdbustin

If hoyt is not going to stand behind the camo in there warrenty then for I know for a fact the next bow and all bowsWILL NOT BE A HOYT in my house. When you spend the money for some thing it should be right.
But Hoyt is backing it...So what is the problem ?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:57 AM

The camo may not effect the performance of the bow, buta lot of money was paid for the bow with buyer's understanding that he'd have a camo bow. If you drove a new pickup off the lot and the paint started peeling off the next week I'd bet you'd be pretty ticked off. It doesn't affect the way the truck drives but you paid for a shiny black truck not a peeling paint job. A lot of products like binocs and range finders will cost more jsut to get them in camo rather than black. As long as Hoyt and Scheel's get it fixed in a timely manner, I'd be happy. If it peels off again I'd get my money back and by a BowTech, and if Scheel's doesn't cooperate I'd get the BowTech from another store.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

birdbustin:
the next bow and all bowsWILL NOT BE A HOYT in my house
I can't understand your attitude about the whole thing, but you're entitled to your opinion. If your tone while dealing with them has been anything like it is here, I'm sure they're crying a river to see you bother someone else.

GH
Old 04-18-2006, 08:09 AM

ORIGINAL: cwenisch
As long as Hoyt and Scheel's get it fixed in a timely manner, I'd be happy. If it peels off again I'd get my money back and by a BowTech, and if Scheel's doesn't cooperate I'd get the BowTech from another store.
BowTech does not stand behind any cosmetic defaults..So you are barking up the wrong tree on this one...
Old 04-18-2006, 08:14 AM

ORIGINAL: HoytShooter88

BowTech does not stand behind any cosmetic defaults....
Maybe they don't; but if there camo doesn't peel off, then it doesn't make a difference.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:18 AM

There camo does peel..I have seen enough of them..and they will also charge you $25.00 to send back a new bow on a warrenty repair...I wonder how much Hoyt will charge you ? I am a dealer so I know what goes on with the differant compnies...
Old 04-18-2006, 08:44 AM

I think if you pay lots of money for something like a new bow in CAMO, you should not have to worry about the CAMO falling off, but i also understand that sometimes people make mistakes and it looks as though Hoyt is trying to fix it.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks to me like Hoyt is taking care of your problem. I would be disappointed too but I really don't see what else should be required by them...they are taking care of the problem with the camo. In one of the earlier post someone made reference to the paint on a new truck peeling. Do you think the manufacturer is going to replace the whole truck just because the paint is defective? Of course not, they will fix the problem area in the paint.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Dominant Buck

I agree Josh, but I can relate with getting angry over a faulty product. Lets just hopethis is no indication as to the up coming standers and is simply a one time fault.Ilove all my hoyt bows.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:56 AM

It shouldn't matter how they fix the problem. If the same bow is refinished or if they give you a new one, who cares as long as it's fixed and it doesn't happen again.

Quick Reply: HOYT might be losing...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.