Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Son Jesse

Old 04-05-2006, 02:13 PM

Default RE: My Son Jesse

I am truly moved by your post and motivated by your strength. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. We have a 2 year old little girl and she is the light of my life and I can not even imagine.

My parents lost my Brother at 14 months in 1972to heart disease and I am sure he is in heaven with your son watching over us.

God Bless.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

I could never come close to imagining how painful it would be to lose your son. At least right now he is walking with his maker and playing with other children. It is comforting to know that we will all have the chance to meet him someday. God can have wierd plans but He is great and has a great reason for everything. We just have to believe in him. We have been praying for you and your family and so has the thousands of people from First Baptist Church in McKinney, TX. God bless you and will be praying for you.

Blake
Old 04-05-2006, 06:37 PM

Talondale......what a beautiful little boy Jesse is. I am so sorry for your broken heart. Your family will be in my prayers.
Diann
Old 04-05-2006, 07:18 PM

i am very sorry and my prays will go toyuor family.god bless you and your family.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Typical Buck

Talondale - I am at a loss of words - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Mike
Old 04-06-2006, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I too am a wife, who watches things go on here....and your post broke my heart. Whata precious picture of you and your son. Our thougts and prayers are with you, and I can't even begin to know what you are going thru, but know you have a "family" here if you need any of us. Treasure the times you had, and know he is in a wonderful place now. God bless you and your family.

Sue and Darren
Old 04-06-2006, 09:29 AM

man im so sorry to hear that,i wish you the best of luck.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Spike

May God be with you and your family in your time of need.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Typical Buck

Well here I am at work at lucnh reading your post. I don't know what to say Talon other than I am very sorry and I will always remember that picture of you and your son. I have a son of my own and another on the way, I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will keep you all in my prayers. I did loose my Father to a battle of depression when I was 14 and still to this day have a hard time dealing with it. Shakes me up to enter the woods where I learned so much from him. I do know that God has reasoning for everything that happens in our world. SO hang in there and keep busy. PM if you ever need to talk.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:58 PM

May God be with you and your family through this difficult time,Little Jesses with him now.God Bless.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.