Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Son Jesse

Old 04-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My Son Jesse

I'm posting this because several members have inquired about my son and I wanted to update them. In December of '04 my son, who was a month away from being 4, was diagnosed with a brainstem tumor. Radiation and investigatory chemo treatments gave us a year of great memories with our son. Sadly he passed away 3/23/06. I want to thank all those on this forum who were praying for him. Our faith comforts us in knowing we WILL see him again. Again thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Son Jesse

thats really sad, best wished to you and your family!
theres too much goin on in these forums these days!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

With tears in my eyes I'm reading your post. I have a 7 year old son and can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. All that I can say is that I'll pray for the Lord to comfort you.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:22 PM

I dont really know what to say other than I am very sorry. I will pray for you and your family.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talondale, I normally don't check this forum during the offseason but something caught my eye about your post. I guess the good Lord wanted your son to be in one more little boys prayers tonight. Your son reminds me so much of my son Caden and it tears my heart apart to hear of your loss. There isn't anything that can be said that will make it any easier but I just wanted to know that you and your family will be in my families prayers.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:51 PM

Sorry for your loss, this post nearly made me cry. Your family will be in my prayers.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:07 PM

May God Bless You and yourFamily we will keep you in our prayers.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Fork Horn

I too felt sad reading your post even worse because he passed on my b-day. I pray for you and yours and know your liitle boy is in the place we all hope to be someday. God Bless!
Old 04-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talondale,

I am at a loss for words, (holding back the tears, it took me ten minutes after reading this to write anything) I am so sorry, that is a precious picture of you and your boy Jesse, He is with the Lord now, God promises us he will take care of the children. My heart is hurting for you and your family. This hits so close to home for me, My son Jess is 4 years old as well and a toe-head too boot. I can't imagine what you are going through, I am going to continue to pray for you guys. Wow what a week we have had here on our site, Brother, take care, be strong as it is evident you are. God promises us he will never give us anything we cant handle. My brothers 18 month old daughter was killed a few years back, I can't relate to you guys but I have felt the deepest sorrow with my brothers situation and I feel this same feeling for you. What a handsome boy your Jesse is and I am glad he is not suffering any longer, I am so sorry, God has a plan, I do believe that and trust in that. Thanks for sharing with us I hope we can all help you out in any way. PM me if you need anything. God Bless,

Troy
Old 04-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

so sorry ,because of my age I seem to face deaths alot. But these youngsters always gets me. Well he has forever pastures to run and play in Heaven

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.