Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 check out this albino deer >

check out this albino deer

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

check out this albino deer

Old 04-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: check out this albino deer

yeah I think its a doe. we'll see next yr tho for sure since they've dropped their antlers. Piebal albino ive always considered them the the same, I guess because around here they are like hitting the lotto. very rare, but yeah more piebal, my bud has more pics of this deer and thats the only brown spot on the deer besides the gland on his head. awesome tho no matter what.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:53 AM

Default RE: check out this albino deer

ORIGINAL: smokyghost

yeah I think its a doe. we'll see next yr tho for sure since they've dropped their antlers. Piebal albino ive always considered them the the same, I guess because around here they are like hitting the lotto. very rare, but yeah more piebal, my bud has more pics of this deer and thats the only brown spot on the deer besides the gland on his head. awesome tho no matter what.
Albino solid white, pink eyes, pink nose. Pie-bald white with brown spots, usually, or brown withwhite and normal eyes and nose.