Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts? >

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Old 03-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Everyone is going to hate this, but I like reading ATLASMAN threads. As disliked as he is, he just speaks how he truely feels.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: krojemann

Everyone is going to hate this, but I like reading ATLASMAN threads. As disliked as he is, he just speaks how he truely feels.
I wouldn't say that...I particular enjoy his posts myself....he is passionate.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Typical Buck

Fieldmouse, he tries to get everybodys blood boiling but he makes me
laugh.I can just see him seting at his computer grinning after he posts.
There are alot of people here that know there stuff and dont mind
sharing with new people. RACK-ATTACK the guy will step up to the plate
with anybody, I like that.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i like teejay's, kevin1's, hntngirls, burniegoeasily, Dnk, DJH, awshucks, Rebel hog, dang i cant believe noone said rebel!, uhhh Rob/pa, davidmil's are ok, Greg/ MO, cameronmclain, matt/ pa, IBM, dan, GregH, extreme1, buckeyebuckhnter(he's got attitude) not that that's a bad thing, bearbuster66, he's one of muh favorites, MOBH, shed33,double creek, double lung, moosehunter21, oneshot7, PAB, JLmoore, nubo, 121553, rickmur, cougar mag, Hikchick, judyboi, quick silver, kshunter,ken3, one on one, carpmaster, red hawk, mossy33oak, metro, lanse couche couche, dairyking, NYBH, and there's probbaly some others, but if ur not here, i dont like ya!oh yea, doctor death's cool too
Old 03-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

I have to say Cayugad over in the Blackpowder thread has helped me the most. I was new to BP and he answered with good info all my seemingly inane questions, most of which I'll bet he had answered many times before.Trip777 runs a close second Thanks to both.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey i made someone list wow that is a shock thanks squirrel
Old 03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I everyones post with a few exceptions.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:20 PM

There's a lot of "wisdom" to be gained from just a handful of fellas on this site. Ya just have to realize it when you read it.

Many have great posts which are very informative,but the ONE that popped into my mind when I read the subject of this thread was "ANTLER EATER". The story that he wrote this year was (IMO) perfect! I read that story often and every time, I feel like I'm in the treebeside him.

Again, I enjoy most of the posts I read but that particular post from AE is my favorite so far!
Old 04-03-2006, 08:03 AM

WELL IVE BEEN WATING TO TELL HIM,BUT IT IS TODD PRIGNITZ,I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL OF HIS HUNTING,AND POSTS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON...I LOVE ALL OF HIS SKILLS,AND IM GONNA USE THEM MYSELF THIS YEAR,IT WILL BE MY FIRST YR OF BOWHUNTING...IM VERY EXCITED ..WELL HERES TO U TODD......WISH I COULD E-MAIL HIS BIGGEST FAN RACHEL
Old 04-03-2006, 11:53 AM

Hey guys!For those that asked where I have been - well my wife and I had twins born on October 13th, and 2 1/2 months premature to boot.... So needless to say we were busy through the fall and winter. They spent a few months in the premie intensive care unit, you can read some of our struggles in this thread if you have not seen it:
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1304727&mpage=1&key=&#130472 7
Both girls were homein December and are doing fine now but let me tell you that having infant twins is a lot of work (I only get on here about once a month).Now that spring is here I am coaching my 12 year olds baseball team so even less time for the internet. I also have a 3 year old and I am coaching his indoor soccer team at the YMCA. Four kids is enough and we are done, I took care ofthat this winter as well if you know what I mean

On to the topic, some of my favorite posters are:

Shed33
Len in Maryland
Antler Eater
buckeybuckhntr
Greg / MO
IL-Cornfed
Rick James
Nubo
Buck Magnet
Matt/PA
Rob/Pa bowyer

To be honest with you I have sometimes done searches on a few of the above names when I did not have much time to read through pages of threads. I know I have a lot in common with most of these guys so doing a search on their name and reading only thetopics they have contributed to saves me some time reading through the posts that I don't care about. Am I the only one who has done this?

It amazes me how close you can become with someone just through sharing stories & information over the internet. I have only met a few of you in person yetwe share a strong bond. I was truly moved with some of the responses to the thread Ilinked above when my girls were still in the hospital. Good luck to everyone.......

Quick Reply: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.