Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts? >

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Old 03-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Following up on the heels of Shed's "Who'd you like to hunt with the most?" thread, which I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of HNI members named in --and not just the big marquee professional names -- who generates the best threads and/or responses, for you, here on HNI?

I'll share my favorites later on, as I don't want to influence the early results, though I'm sure that they'll be mentioned fairly soon anyway.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

I do.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

i find cardeers threads pretty hailarious , and knowledgable....

But i also think it is hard to just pick one member , depending on the topic , all the people here have awesome threads , with the occasional stupid ones that some people put up just to complain.....
Old 03-27-2006, 10:22 AM

i'm with justin, except i think i do, though i like his too.

but really, in no order, arthur, sylvan, anyonearguing with arthur, anyone saying something nice about me or my work,
sometimeslen, anyone posting pictures of my work, me, bucknasty, there's this one foreigner who talks funny..

crud, i almost forgot all the bowtech staff shooters who don't let you know who they are in their sig.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:18 AM

I like Gibblets posts about strings and hearing him talk about how I would “flip out” on back tension. His posts are always short and to the point, thus making them funny to me. I think one of my favorites was when I typed a long 3-page thread and then all Gibblet had to say was… “I wish I found myself that interesting”. I had to laugh; it was a good dig.

I like Greg/MO posts about arrow fletching and cresting. He always has great pictures to get his point across. Plus he just seems to be a all around nice guy. I wish I was more like that.

I like Arthur’s posts even though we have completely opposite views about gear and hunting techniques. I like his posts because they are very detailed, well thought out, logical, have heart, plus he shows complete confidence/courage in what he believes in. I only wish he was into the techy side of archery…his posts would then be the best of the best for me.[:@]

I like Lens posts about arrows and characteristics of them during flight. The details behind the scenes in what I find interesting. I like how Len gets all worked up over member personalities, leaves for a few weeks and then returns when he re-gathers his composure. [>:]

Lady Forge posts seem to have a wealth of knowledge waiting to come out. I think when she learns to let it all “fly”, we will learn allot. She is holding out on us for sure. I think her experience, contacts/resources will bring allot of benefits to this forum.

I like all the other members who post to tell me not to worry about the details and to just go shoot my bow. YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!! These people motivate me to search and dig deeper for more knowledge and wisdom of this sport; they also remind me of how different we each are, and the benefits of such an environment.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like anyone that will say the way it is or the way they feel. Poeple that hide behind their monitor and go with the general consensus can kiss my @$$. Be a straight shooter and tell us what you think, good bad or indifferent I can respect that. I dont care if you disagree with me, as long as we can discuss it like adults and not children I will respect your posts!
Old 03-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

You Greg.

Sorry, but you were askin' for it. I have to constantly remind myself what screenname you once went by.

One of my favorites would probably be Matt/PA. He always has a way of introducing his personality into his posts...and he has a great sense of humor. There are alot of other folks whose posts I look for and enjoy reading as well.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Rob/PA Bowyer's posts. They are always well thought out and informative. He never posts just to post, they always have something good in them.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:20 PM

I'll say you if you say me [8D]

Seriously... Probably my favorite over the past 5 years or so would be ArthurP....... The man knows bows..... I also like my trad hunting bretheren, LBR, BobCo 19-65, The Mind, and others...... Always liked MQ1 Shooter, Rob/PA, Shed33, RACK-ATTACK, IBM, ABM, and others...
Old 03-27-2006, 01:21 PM

Cayugad

He is in the muzzleloading area mostly. He never has a bad word against anyone and he is always upbeat and positive and he knows his stuff. If you have a muzzleloading question he usually has the right answer.

Quick Reply: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.