HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?
Old 04-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Blodg

Default RE: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Hey guys!For those that asked where I have been - well my wife and I had twins born on October 13th, and 2 1/2 months premature to boot.... So needless to say we were busy through the fall and winter. They spent a few months in the premie intensive care unit, you can read some of our struggles in this thread if you have not seen it:
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1304727&mpage=1&key=&#130472 7
Both girls were homein December and are doing fine now but let me tell you that having infant twins is a lot of work (I only get on here about once a month).Now that spring is here I am coaching my 12 year olds baseball team so even less time for the internet. I also have a 3 year old and I am coaching his indoor soccer team at the YMCA. Four kids is enough and we are done, I took care ofthat this winter as well if you know what I mean

On to the topic, some of my favorite posters are:

Shed33
Len in Maryland
Antler Eater
buckeybuckhntr
Greg / MO
IL-Cornfed
Rick James
Nubo
Buck Magnet
Matt/PA
Rob/Pa bowyer

To be honest with you I have sometimes done searches on a few of the above names when I did not have much time to read through pages of threads. I know I have a lot in common with most of these guys so doing a search on their name and reading only thetopics they have contributed to saves me some time reading through the posts that I don't care about. Am I the only one who has done this?

It amazes me how close you can become with someone just through sharing stories & information over the internet. I have only met a few of you in person yetwe share a strong bond. I was truly moved with some of the responses to the thread Ilinked above when my girls were still in the hospital. Good luck to everyone.......