Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts? >

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Old 03-28-2006, 05:26 AM

Default RE: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

I do. Who else can offer the best hunting blinds in the world with a no interestpayment plan?
Old 03-28-2006, 07:45 AM

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: _Dan

The most informative and knowledgeable threads have been coming from TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF lately. IMHO.
Have you been hunting ant eaters with him lately?

Old 03-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I always loved the posts by Badatta2d....
Old 03-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would say ALMOST everyone on the forum--(except for a few).
They're posts I'll open immediately on seeing the name of the thread starter and yes they are many on this forum. Missing for a few months are the likes of Pinwheel12, Rack Attack--don't see BuckMagnet around much--must be having problems with his equipment again . Belle Island, but I think he has changed to Double Creek (I'm not sure), JeffB, the boys from BowTech, oh, lots fo guys have great stories and experience on this forum. Davidmil, Len, Ausie-Guy, Greg/MO (MQ1), WWAG, Cougar, Rob/PA, HNI Justin, Lady Forge, Matt/PA--I could go onand on.
I really enjoy this forum.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Anyone who has never mentioned Bowtech once in there posts. Lets see........... (scratching head for several minutes)...........OK, I'll go a different route. I like anyone who posts something interesting, informative, or funny. That would probably include everyone at some time or another.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:31 PM

Hey guys, glad some of you enjoy my posts [&:]

There are so many guys on here that I really enjoy reading their posts but I will try to make a list here.

PABowhntr, Franks posts are always well thought out and very informative.
Matt/PA, I enjoy his posts even though he is deathly scared of me

Buckeyebuckhntr, great guy with a passion for hunting that really shows through, plus he is a pretty good trash talker.

Big John, he makes some great posts on here but trust me guys, he is even funnier in person plus he has helped me learn more about archery equipment than anybody else.

nubo, you just can't find a nicer guy out there

Arthur P, he keeps everybody in check with their high tech gadgets

Greg/Mo, yet again another great guy that really promotes the sport in a good light

RACK-ATTACk, with a name like that how can't you enjoy his posts

IBM, yeah I enjoy his posts even though he shoots one of them Mmmm.... Mmmmmm. I just can't say it

There are so many other guys that I could list but these are the ones that have really stood out to me over the years I have been visiting this site.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well lookee here...out of the proverbial grave. Where you been hidin' Jason? I haven't seen you posting in ages.

..and thanks. I love exchangin' posts with you folks.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like everybody!!

But if I have to narrow it downsome, I would have to say mainly the old school guys that are still around. Mainly because we have been around here for so long. PABowhntr, BuckMagnet, Rob, Artic, Greg, Matt/PA, Double Creek, etc...

NOt saying I don't like any of the newer guys, just don't know them as well. Cause I like throwing down with ole buckeye in the yearly contest. Except for he usually can prove himself and I prove nothing!!

Then there is Justin...he is #1 on a list of mine...maybe not the good list, but he is not on my bad list like the folks below!!
Old 03-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am flattered to read all the posts with my screenname on them.[:-]

I wish I had the time to post more like I used to. I also would like to see the reinstatement of the H.R.A.O.P.
It still pains me to think of the thousands of posts lost in the various software changes and Justin tripping over the power cord one to many times.

So many of you guys I consider friends, the vast majority of the rest I respect and would share hunting time with anytime.

I won't attempt to list all the guys who's posts I enjoy for fear of leaving ANYONE out.

I will say that there are a few who's posts I DIDN'T enjoy over the years....Anyone here long enough to remember "WolfBoyPup"?? That's the closest I ever came to getting in the truck and taking a ride for a little face to face time.
What about "Bowhunt4Life" or whatever his name was??......We have had some doosies back in the "lawless" days where we policed our own round' here.

Thank you to everyone for making my time here a quality experience and not the complete waste of time, energy and thought that my wife makes it out to be.

Old 03-29-2006, 09:23 AM

I have not been around as much as some of the guys but this site has a wealth of people with a wealth of good ideas and are very welcome to share without much attitude. It is nice for people to want to help the people that are not as seasoned as most of the people here are. Thank You and I look forward to reading many, many more posts!!!

Quick Reply: Who makes your favorite Huntingnet posts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.