Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Nugent

Old 02-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Nugent

Amen to the rev
Old 02-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i'd also vote for him if i could vote. im actually watchin his show wanted ted or alive right now too.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

Think he would teach his own personally succesful draft evasion techniques to anyone. You know - where you crap and pee your pants several days before your physical?

Yep - a fine American conservative.
Anyways.....Ted would have my vote...
Old 02-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got my vote!
Old 02-19-2006, 10:28 PM

I was reading somewhere, hunting magazine I believe, that Nugent wants to deregulate hunting seasons:expand the weapons available to use, do away with seasons, more liberal bag limits, etc. I just remember after reading the article that I wasn't sure if I wanted him to be the poster boy for hunting. However, he does bring some publicity to the sport.

I would have to know more about his policies before I voted for him. It doesn't benefit us to be single-issue voters.
Old 02-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Typical Buck

i think i heard he was wanting to run for governor of michigan his home state that would be awsome if he were to get the political position
Old 02-19-2006, 11:17 PM

ok stevebny what proof do you have ted ever dodged a draft?......... none. you people who are anti ted always spout unsubstantiated claims trying to throw mud on a man who will answer any question thrown at him. ted nugent does more to benifit hunting and gun ownership in a day than you will do in your whole pethetic life. ted is planning to run for gov. of michigan. i hope he gets it. i dont agree with everything he does or says but for the most part he is right. seems ffunny how every time ted is on a talk show he takes all the abuse and comes away a winner of any and all debates. yet people are constantly throwing lies at him.i dont know you steve but i wish you the best . just next time you talk ted have the facts to back up any rediculous claims you make.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

According to a widely-circulated account which we’ve never seen refuted, here’s how Mr. Nugent dodged the draft. "He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. ‘... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody.’” -- Detroit Free Press Magazine, July 15, 1990

Be the 1st to FACTUALLY refute it - don't kill the messsenger - read the message. It happened before you were born - some of us remember itfrom the time it happened.

Find this and other Ted gems of personality at http://www.nocompromise.org/news/000731c.html.

Or try a google search - many other examples of his "outstanding American Conservative" personality. Broaden your info beyond tnusa and see what you learn of your hero.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like uncle Ted.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:56 AM

got my vote as well. i wonder when he is going to come up with a new season of "ted or die" i would love to go on that show.

Quick Reply: Nugent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.