Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Totally pissed off!!!!! >

Totally pissed off!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Totally pissed off!!!!!

Old 10-16-2002, 06:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Totally pissed off!!!!!

I feel your pain,I lost my bow lease to the big money hunters Now I am sucking on hind tit for a place to hunt.All we can do is make the best of it and keep a good out look on what we have.Good things happen to good people.

Old 10-16-2002, 06:45 AM

I did talk to the landowner immediately after talking to the idiot. He said geez that's too bad, I didn't realize you were doing all that work. And proceeded to pretty much say tough luck the guy that leased it has permission to kick me out. So I got it pretty good by both of them. Barbers hair huh??/ My 2 buddies and I could only come up with nearly 4 gallons of pee between the time I got the call and the time we went to take the stands down. Spread it all over creation. A rag soaked in diesel fuel to rub on some licking branches above some nice ground scrapes. And it sounded like a marching band going through the woods. I hate to stoop to his level, but I'm royally pissed.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:47 AM

All I can say is there is one in every bunch....