Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 killing deer with cars >

killing deer with cars

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

killing deer with cars

Old 12-24-2005, 04:24 PM

Default RE: killing deer with cars

Highcountry was right on about ohio. But afriend of a friend at work one time picked up a deer and didn't think he needed the cop tag but then when he was processing the deer in his garage a neighbor that did not like him called the DNR and they came out and through the book at him! He had already skinned it and started cutting it up so he could not prove that it was a road kill. Up here in northwest ohio I respect the DNR butyouare always guilty untill you prove otherwise. And he is right about the county call list,a guy at work gets around five a year from this system, they just start calling and the first person to say yes gets the deer, that is if the car driver does not want it.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: killing deer with cars

I was told by a local cop,if I have a tag and killed a deer w/ a car and used that tag all would be fine. If no tag and I took the deer,I'd be speaking to a judge.