Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Was this a bad shot? >

Was this a bad shot?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Was this a bad shot?

Old 11-14-2005, 11:46 AM

Default RE: Was this a bad shot?

I give NY'ers a bad name huh...ahahahahahahha who are you to say anything about NY and what do you know about me and my family. I give NY'ers a bad name because i would shoot a deer in the head WOW! Good one man. Shoot for the ears that had to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard like i said before head shot is a kill shot, ears yeah i dont think your going to get much of a kill with that hahaha. Good try though, i give hunters a bad name also huh? OKAY i realy care what you think about me. Criminal justice classes yeah whats this a crime scene investigation forum. Oh and once again i could care less what all of you think. I hope this threat gets deleted cause everyone is so full of sh*&^ all about Ethics this and ethics that, lets just suck up to our peers a little bit more. How about you post what you actually feel for once. HAVE A GREAT DAY FELLA'S enjoy the pic. ahhahah
Old 11-14-2005, 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: HandB274234

I give NY'ers a bad name huh...ahahahahahahha who are you to say anything about NY and what do you know about me and my family. I give NY'ers a bad name because i would shoot a deer in the head WOW! Good one man. Shoot for the ears that had to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard like i said before head shot is a kill shot, ears yeah i dont think your going to get much of a kill with that hahaha. Good try though, i give hunters a bad name also huh? OKAY i realy care what you think about me. Criminal justice classes yeah whats this a crime scene investigation forum. Oh and once again i could care less what all of you think. I hope this threat gets deleted cause everyone is so full of sh*&^ all about Ethics this and ethics that, lets just suck up to our peers a little bit more. How about you post what you actually feel for once. HAVE A GREAT DAY FELLA'S enjoy the pic. ahhahah
Exactly man this is sh** because they all know they would do it with the right circumstances but won't own up to it!! Just because the rest of us have ahold of our manhoods doesn't mean you people gotta flame it!
Old 11-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

like i said before head shot is a kill shot
Your ignorance is showing. Plenty of places you can shoot a deer in the head and it won't die.You should spend more time paying attention and studying your biology and less time shooting off your mouth.

One NY'er to another you are giving us a bad name.

Go back to class,and get off theschools computer.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well sure, with a broadhead it may be possible especially from 8 yards. We're talking a field point though. Little different.
You mean there is a difference between a broadhead and field point? Learn something new everyday I guess. [8D]

Anyway, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that a field point was used in the picture since the tip of the arrow looks to be imbedded in the deer.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

like i said before head shot is a kill shot
Your ignorance is showing. Plenty of places you can shoot a deer in the head and it won't die.You should spend more time paying attention and studying your biology and less time shooting off your mouth.

One NY'er to another you are giving us a bad name.

Go back to class,and get off theschools computer.
I think you need to look at the way a bullet or an arrow work!!! If you shoot an arrow into a deers head its gonna tear at more than just a little section of it brain therefore killing it! I will admit there is a small area you could hit and not kill it instantly but thats so miniscule its almost impossible!! A bullet will fragment from the bone structure so it will kill the deer really easily!! I think you need to rethink your shooting knowlege and knowledge of balistics before you talk!
Old 11-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Exactly man this is sh** because they all know they would do it with the right circumstances but won't own up to it!!
lol,no many of us would not play the fool.

Just because the rest of us have ahold of our manhoods doesn't mean you people gotta flame it!
If you really believe your manhood is determined by what shot you would take at a deer, I feel sorry for you.What grade are you in 9th?
Old 11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think you need to rethink your shooting knowlege and knowledge of balistics before you talk!
Lol,this is a bowhunting forum that shot being discussed was taken with a bow.

Put your dunce cap and go sit in the corner.

In the eye out the back of the head and on the dinner plate in less than 20 minutes
Your hidden signature say's a lot..
Old 11-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

You two aren't worth further reply.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:08 PM

I love a good head shot!
Old 11-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

IMO some people here need to go back to the Bow Hunter Education Courses and pay attention.

Quick Reply: Was this a bad shot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.