Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ?? >

So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ??

Old 10-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ??

As well as the rest of the Bowtech line-up?

Nobody?..........That's what I thought?

Just a little teaser for the newestface in the line-up:

The Tribute is a short (31.5")ATA hunting bow built on an Allegiance style riser, but get this: It has a 53 degree limb angle at rest! Goes beyond parallel at full draw to parallel at rest. The limb tip travel (what little there is) is entirely within a parallel or beyond plane for zero recoil /shock shot feel. It will feel longer in spite of it's short length giving it the stability of the Allegiance.
This model and a few other will have module options: YES OPTIONS! You can choose a "Fast" module for the optimal performance for the guys who don't want to sacrifice raw power and speed........and also a "Smooth" module with still typical Bowtech great speed but an easier drawing draw force curve for those who just want easy drawing combined with great performance.
It will be like getting 2 completely different bows for the price of a set of mods (Approx $20 a set)

And yes, as you can probably guess......the draw lengths are now modular!

Limb pockets are a new "Offset" design to compliment the "No split" design of the "Binary Cam" bows.

What else ya wanna know?
I'm an open book and have lots of goodies to share.
Colors, specs, etc etc.

Old 10-18-2005, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ??

Would like to see a picture if you can share this with us.
Any improvements with the cam lean? The offset limb pockets may assist ya think?
Certainly now having modules to change will make used EQ cambows a little easier to sell.
Is the riser thickness the same as the 05' models?
Old 10-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Completely new risers.......not sure of thickness measurements, center shot etc.

The "Offset" pocket was incorporated to address the lack of split yokes and any limb twist.

No pics yet to share, sorry.

Not only will the new modules assist the owner with personalized choices for draw length and performance......you are correct, you will have a lot to offer another shooter should you choose to sell the bow down the line. Any draw length and 2 different performance options .
Old 10-18-2005, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

What else ya wanna know?
I'm an open book and have lots of goodies to share.
Colors, specs, etc etc.
OK, so fess up, you big tease! We want pics, brace heightand IBO speeds at a minimum...
Old 10-18-2005, 09:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok here are the "Tribute" specs:

ATA = 31.5"
Brace Height = 7.5"
Let-off = 65-80%
Draw weights = 40-100#!
Draw Lengths = 26-30" (sorry knuckledraggers)
Weight = 4.1 lbs
IBO speed (fast mod) = 320-328 fps
IBO Speed (smooth mod) = 312-320 fps

Another cool touch......the cable rods are camo this year as well to match the bow's riser. Wait until you see how cool this looks.(Wears very well)

Lots more to learn if the right questions are asked.
Old 10-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

manufacturer's suggested retail price?

As well as the rest of the Bowtech line-up?
What else is in the lineup? And which bow is the advertising referring to about "zero shock, zero vibration, zero competion"? Is that the Tribute?
Old 10-18-2005, 09:44 AM

How cheap can you get me one? Is that the right question?
Old 10-18-2005, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

6 bows total in the Bowtech line-up........all "Binary Cam" cam models.

Tribute (I haven't discussed the marketing strategy with anyone yet but my guess is that yes the ZERO ads will probably revolve around the Tribute with it's obvious shock / recoil reducing design, but the rest of the bows will share similar shot feel properties)

The Allegiance, Old Glory and Constitution models remain and have been upgraded and revamped to seperate them from their 2005 counterparts in performance and feel.
Try 327-335fps for the 'Fast mod' Allegiance with a 7" brace height.[:-]
Or 308-316fps for an Old Glory w/ an 8" brace height!

New short draw, high performance model called the Equalizer.....302 IBO speeds at 26.5" and 60#! It will be available from 23-26.5" and 20-60# and only weigh 3.5 lbs. This is no kids bow........it's a true adult big boy bow for the short draw length , low draw weight crowd.

The Tomkat package bow for 2006 is an "E" cam bow with a completely new package set up.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great deal Matt! Looks like I am going to have to order a Tribute this year! Sounds like an excellent design. I really look forward to seeing how it shoots.

Any word on the Diamond lineup as well?
Old 10-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

6 bows total in the Bowtech line-up........all "E" cam models.

Tribute (I haven't discussed the marketing strategy with anyone yet but my guess is that yes the ZERO ads will probably revolve around the Tribute with it's obvious shock / recoil reducing design, but the rest of the bows will share similar shot feel properties)

The Allegiance, Old Glory and Constitution models remain and have been upgraded and revamped to seperate them from their 2005 counterparts in performance and feel.
Try 327-335fps for the 'Fast mod' Allegiance with a 7" brace height.[:-]
Or 308-316fps for an Old Glory w/ an 8" brace height!

New short draw, high performance model called the Equalizer.....302 IBO speeds at 26.5" and 60#! It will be available from 23-26.5" and 20-60# and only weigh 3.5 lbs. This is no kids bow........it's a true adult big boy bow for the short draw length , low draw weight crowd.

The Tomkat package bow for 2006 is an "E" cam bow with a completely new package set up.
Specs on the Constitution? Price w/ target colors? Speeds? Target colors available? Do they still have the draw stop peg? Any info on the Constitution would be appreciated. Sounds like I don't need both an IBO and ASA bow anymore.

Quick Reply: So who wants to hear about the 2006 Bowtech "Tribute" ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.