Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NO GAS DAY

Old 09-02-2005, 07:36 PM

Default RE: NO GAS DAY

Diesel 77,

bought a diesel jetta in June and get ±50 MPG.

Tell me how your BD system works out. I've been looking at one at freedomfuelamerica.com
Old 09-02-2005, 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: bowhuntinoh

im guessing hill never took an ecinomics class the president can only beg the arabs for more fuel the environmentalists have been able to keep the epa from allowing new refineries for the last 20 years our refineries have been running at 90 percent plus capacitie so when e few go down where screwed we cant even drill for oil we have in the us let alone refine it since demand is high and supply low price goes up since i understand basic ecinomics i started adding oil stocks to my portfollio mostly oil tankers if the us wont drill for oil they have to ship it and there is only a few tankers for all the oil going to the us and china so guess who is makeing money
Most of our oil comes from Indonesia. We get alot of oil from Canada, Nigeria, Algeria, and other non Middle Eastern countries. If I'm not mistaken we only get 22% of our oil from the Middle East.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:31 PM

ORIGINAL: callemin

Alwyshntn, I agree with you 100%. Thats why I voted Rep. sowe would possibly start becoming self sufficient. ( drill more oil wells and so on) But anyway I'm no bleeding heart liberal[:@]but I cant see me voting republican any time soon. Well enough of that BS. To keep this a hunting thread and not a political one I have to say GO TEAM RACKMASTERS!
So.........you'd rather vote democrat and give all your money to some crackhead, welfare slut?

The increases in gas prices are starting at the suppliers...... What scares me the most is that we are absolutely lining the pockets of these foreign countries........ They get richer as we get poorer.....What are we going to do when Saudi Arabia is as rich as the US? You don't really trust any of these Muslim countries do you? They will slit our throats the first chance they get.........

Alternative sources of fuel is really our only hope.......
Old 09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

3.19 in some part of of WI but as hig as 3.50 in more urban areas such as Madison and Millwakee.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:48 PM

it was 3.19 yesterday, didnt check to day in wisconsin here, i bet it is around 3.49, what a rip off
Old 09-03-2005, 08:31 PM

All the towns around me are low, with only 1 or 2 stations being open... I waited in line tonight for 30 minutes to fill up. Cost me $40 for 13.8 gallons.......
Old 09-03-2005, 09:09 PM

I spent 53 bucks filling my3 bucks total.So i wont have to buy gas until next weekend.going out to my hunting ground then maybe have to get some friday.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

ORIGINAL: callemin

Alwyshntn, I agree with you 100%. Thats why I voted Rep. sowe would possibly start becoming self sufficient. ( drill more oil wells and so on) But anyway I'm no bleeding heart liberal[:@]but I cant see me voting republican any time soon. Well enough of that BS. To keep this a hunting thread and not a political one I have to say GO TEAM RACKMASTERS!
So.........you'd rather vote democrat and give all your money to some crackhead, welfare slut?

The increases in gas prices are starting at the suppliers...... What scares me the most is that we are absolutely lining the pockets of these foreign countries........ They get richer as we get poorer.....What are we going to do when Saudi Arabia is as rich as the US? You don't really trust any of these Muslim countries do you? They will slit our throats the first chance they get.........

Alternative sources of fuel is really our only hope.......
Double Creek, I'll prob. never vote democratic....I was just venting alittle. By the way I think Saudi Arabia probably is richer than the US.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:32 PM

Gas is up to $3.49 in NY. Even the indian reservation is more expensive.[]
Old 09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: r_cross_05

Gas is up to $3.49 in NY. Even the indian reservation is more expensive.[]
It's only money and you can't take it with you when you die.