Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 My season is delayed!!! >

My season is delayed!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My season is delayed!!!

Old 08-25-2005, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My season is delayed!!!

Missing opening day "no biggie" Most of the best hunting is yet to come like oct-novyou will be ready for the rut thats what really counts.. Get well soon and good luck tag a big one..
Old 08-25-2005, 09:35 AM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! This is aggravating! Long story short...I went to the orthopedic surgeon today because of some trouble I have been having with my knee. Well, low and behold.....they gotta scope it. This.........stinks. Season opens Sept. 15, and on Sept. 8 I get my knee scoped. Sounds like I should be back on my feet the following week though, so not too aweful bad.
Mobowhuntr,

Don't sweat it too much, you will be fine. I had my left knee done on 7-27-05 (third time) and I was slowly walking around that afternoon. By the third day I wasgetting around fine.I have my right knee scheduled this monday and I expect the same results.

It will be sore but you should be able to get around, just go at your own pace. If you have any questions, any at all, after the surgery please just pm or e-mail me and I will help as much as I can.

I know things like this suck but you will get thru it. Again if I can help in any way just give me a shout.

BigJ
Old 08-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

I wish you a speedy recovery. Hopefully you will be upand well as soon as possible.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope it heals quickly. I had major shoulder surgery nearly 2 months ago and my Sept 15th opener is also in jeopardy. When you're back on your feet in a week, remember I still have a ways to go before I can much of anything with my arm. Getting stands into trees will be a major ordeal -- if I can do it at all.