Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What would you do if PETA showed up? >

What would you do if PETA showed up?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What would you do if PETA showed up?

Old 08-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What would you do if PETA showed up?

Beat them up and tie them to a tree. Then I would gut the deer and color their faces with the deer blood, stuff the heart and lungs in their mouths...sorry I'm ranting now.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:26 PM

But officer I saw antlers... JK I would just report them.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:16 PM

Depends on the situation.Maybe fling a arrow close enough to get there attention.Let them see who is the boss of these woods.I have seen how protestors act and yes they are looking for a someone to do something to them gets them on TV and such.Its all about plubicity for them.That is how they get there money to keep doing what they do.I am on the local volunteer fire dept.We had a young man from next town over get killed in Iraq.We were called in to help keep the protestors seperate from the funeral with our big trucks and to be in the procession to the burial site.These protestors had signs saying thank god for 9-11 and thank god for IED's which is the bomb that killed the young man.They took out the american hung it upside down then started stomping on it and standing on it..The Namvets were there for this because the young man was a motorcycle rider.We had to use every local officer and state police as well as firemen to keep the piece that day.I think the only thing that saved them was the fact that a lot of them were under age kids.All they wanted was someting to happen to get them more attention.I think doing something to them without drawng attention is the best bet.But the safest thing to do would be to get the DNR and local police out to nail there butts to the wall.
These people seem to forget about all the people who die in deer car collisions every year due to the (local) over population of deer.They see what they want to see and dont worry about the rest.The funny thing is that most of the people are really un educated to the good we as hunters do.So let them keep being ignorent and it always gives us something to laugh at.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Spike

take physical action just to make myself happy.then be pissed because some moron wants me to pay their doctor bill!!!!![:@]
Old 08-27-2005, 10:07 AM

I once had a guy from Peta follow me into the woods. Where I hunt in Canada if you get turned around you are f^%$&ed. Well this guy kept close for about the first 30 min. Then he had to start taking breaks and I got further and further ahead. $hit did I take that poor %^#*er deep. I lost him just after an hour in some real heavy bush. I must have taken him a good 7-8 deep into the woods. The closest road was about 7 miles south east and if he travelled west to east there were no roads. I mean we were deep. I back tracked across a rock face and scooted over a ridge back to my hunting spot. A couple of hours later I either heard a doe whining or more likely that dumb ass crying. Though I did not have a shot at anything that evening the hunt was very satisfying. When I came out of the bush that dumb ass's friend was standing at my truck with the RCMP. They wanted my assistance to show where I last saw him. Well I had a cold beer waiting for me at camp so I respectfully declined. They found him 2 days later a little worse for wear. I haven't seen a PETA member in my area for the last5 seasons. I don't know why the woods is a beautiful place to be.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:11 AM

Most of the p.e.t.a members i know get real mad when i make this comment.
P.E.T.A People Eating Tasty Animals.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:19 PM

I would call the cops after my bow accidently went off andtell the copsI didnt know it was loaded.