Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The kid can shoot!!!!! >

The kid can shoot!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The kid can shoot!!!!!

Old 07-24-2005, 11:53 AM

Default RE: The kid can shoot!!!!!

Glad to the kids involved.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Perfect practice makes perfect.[8D] Len in Maryland's kid Sean, has always delighted in shooting the knocks off other peoples arrows on the range. Being the son of a shop owner and stopping by after school all the time, and going to the shop on Saturdays, and having killed his first deer at 11...well you get the picture. I have no idea when he started shooting, but he's deadly for a kid now. He's 13 now with several deer on his belt. Pulls 40 or 45 pounds as I recall. He's rock solid. His groups at 20 yards are mighty tight. Better than a lot of grown ups for a little dude. Sean with the turkey I called up for him this spring.

Old 07-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome! Like TJF ..said..........there is nothing better than getting the kids involved!

I took these picture of my 4 year old and 2 year old this week! My 4 year old is shooting at 8-10 yards and loves it!!!!!
Old 08-03-2005, 01:44 PM

Good times. My son has been buggering me to go hunting and I am happy to have him along. He is 6 and thinks were hunting. I dress up in my camo, and he in blaze orange, with a wistle around his neck, carrying a toy bow. We walk around for a little while on a weekday, I point out some sign. He loves it. In reality my bow is just for show, and this is all a scouting trip. Between all the questions and the I'm hungry's We were lucky to see a woodpecker. But what I did do was give him a memory that will last a lifetime. Needless to say, I can only take him once or twice a season.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice shootin'. I look forward to the day when my son can put together groups like that.