Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Shoot offs and Shoot outs?

Old 07-03-2006, 10:49 AM

Default Shoot offs and Shoot outs?

Could someone please explain to me what each one of the shoot offs and shoot outs are at each of the triple crowns and worlds? There is no explanation of any of them anywhere that I have found. Thanks, Robin
Old 07-03-2006, 02:55 PM

Default RE: Shoot offs and Shoot outs?

Robin, the shoot-offs are from the previous National Triple winners. The shoot is sponsored by Limb Saver/ Simms Vibration Laboratory. The winners from Erie will shoot in Nelsonville.
Pete
Old 07-04-2006, 11:03 AM

I think the shoot offs for the previous shoot is held on Fridays and they are for the first place winners only. What are the shoot offs held on Sunday?
It would be great if the IBO or the clubs that hold these events would explain what every one of the shoot offs are in the brochure or in the IBO yearbook. Not all of us know what these are about. It was nice of the White River Bowhunters to say what the Mckensie Big Game Shoot Out was. I would not have known what it was about. But there was nothing saying what the shoot offs on Sunday were about. This might be a dumb question, but there are others like me who do not know either. Thanks, Robin
Old 07-04-2006, 04:13 PM

The Sunday shoot-offs are for the ties for that week-end shoot. If you place in your class and have the same score and the same X count then you are in a shoot-off.
The shoot-off at the world is listed on the web site and is the "Best of the Best". These are the National Triple Crown winners that will be crowned in Nelsonville this week-end.