Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos Hunting Video.... >

Primos Hunting Video....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Hunting Video....

Old 07-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Primos Hunting Video....

Last year I posted about a Buckmaster's video I purchased and how the gun hunts were boring, repetitive, and not entertaining. But the very few bow hunts on the dvd were actually good. Someone responded about the Primos The Truth Bowhunting dvd.

So I went back to Wal-mart and got that dvd and fell in love with it. 100% fair chase, and the general love hunting on that tape were great. So today I ventured off to wal mart to check out the hunting gear(just came went out on the floor monday), and I picked up the Truth 13, Big Bucks.

Great video! Has all 11 bow hunts on it from the The Truth 2 Bowhunting, plus about 13 gun hunts. 3hrs worth of footage. So far I've watched about 1hr of the dvd and I have to say, it's great. From the guys talking on the porch, to the video of Brad Farris falling into a creek with his shotgun and backpack, to the guys talking to Chris Ashley about the two monster's he had taken in the season, it's all great. The bowhunting footage is great, and the gun hunts are good to. I definetly reccomend getting the The Truth 13, or the The Truth 2 Bowhunting. You won't be disappointed and it will get you pumped for season. Definetly has me ready....and I'm still 2 1/2 months away.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: Primos Hunting Video....

i really love those guys and all their videos
Old 07-26-2005, 03:46 PM

I just bought Truth 2 bowhunting and it definately has me psyched for the season. 11 whitetail hunts, 6 elk hunts, and a bear hunt. What I like is the commroderie between them when they talk about the big deer they see and the big ones that get away. They makes some good all around videos.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I enjoy every hunt that I see on their video's. Will Primos and his buddies are fun to watch. Their expressions are priceless.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

I've been hooked on the Primetime bucks series, but I picked up the Primos Truth 12 last year and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to get the truth 13.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah they do a good job. I bought their turkey video this spring. It was great!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:56 PM

I too loved the primos movies, just ordered truth 13 on line. its getting sent here to iraq, i'm spending this season just watching the dvd's but they definately got me pumped for when i get home. will primos is a genius. and yes the porch talks are great, heck i just ordered the bow hunting vest.hahaha
Old 08-02-2005, 04:36 PM

The Truth 13 is a prime example what a real hunting video should be, the Primos team is hard to beat!
Old 08-02-2005, 05:12 PM

high country that is agreat dvd !!i watch it all the time DOWN GOES FRASER[8D][8D]
Old 08-03-2005, 02:28 PM

I bought the primos and monster bucks 13 videos, usually like monster bucks better but i think Primos outdone them this year. My only draw back with with primos in the past is all the hoopla after the shot. I understand getting excited and pumped but they have gotten way too silly with alot of it. This year was better and that is why i liked it so much more

Quick Reply: Primos Hunting Video....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.