Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 opinions on fred bear brand bows >

opinions on fred bear brand bows

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

opinions on fred bear brand bows

Old 03-28-2005, 06:23 PM

Default opinions on fred bear brand bows

I have seen a $200 compound at Gander mountain from Fred Bear any thoughts on it I of course know I would need fitted to a bow but was is the best brand in compounds and recurves? I know that Horton is soppose to kick some X#$@ in cross bows but in PA some laws on a crossbows use are dumb so I want a bow.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:34 PM

Default RE: opinions on fred bear brand bows

I would stay away from Fred Bear right. It was bought out by a company called Escalade and the people on the board aren't what you would call bowhunters. They are trying to get back to the name it used to uphold. You may ask I do I know this, well I do work for one of the guys on the board and he's always asking me questions like what do I, as a bow hunter look for in a bow. They are starting to get the company back track. I would give it another year or so.