Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Fred Bear brand compounds >

Fred Bear brand compounds

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Fred Bear brand compounds

Old 03-09-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Fred Bear brand compounds

Any feedback or opinions on the Fred Bear brand compounds?

I like a 200 dollar one at gander mountain.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:18 PM

Default RE: Fred Bear brand compounds

I bought a Fred Bear Mossy Oak 32 and absoluty love it. No complaintes up till now it shoots great.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

The local shop sells quite a few of them. To my knowledge, none of them have come back for repairs and the folks in question generally feel like they bought a top quality bow at less than top quality prices. I have owned several Fred Bear bows and have not had any problems with them. Probably my only "pet peeve" is that they have not yet come out with a hybrid cam for general sale on their lineup.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:22 AM

Arch:

I currently shoot 2 Fred Bear Bows and love both of them. I have never any problems or complaints with them. They are quite and shoot very well and are priced well below some of the other "top" brands out there. Just for your knowledge, Outdoor Life magazine did a study comparing the Fred Bear TRX to some of the others on the market (Mathews, Hoyt, etc) and they rated the TRX just as well as the others, but with less cost involved.

PABowhntr:
Bear is coming out with a hybrid cam bow that I beleive will hit the market this spring. The bow is the SQ32 and you can find pics and specs on their website for the bow. I have not had the chance to shoot the bow yet, but have heard all good things about it. It will be a quad limb parallel bow. I will have a chance to shoot it this weekend, and if you are interested I can give you some feedback on it.

If I can help either of you any further please feel free to email me!!
Hope some of this helps out!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:25 AM

Here is a pic of the new SQ32 with the vertical limbs and hybrid cams
Old 03-10-2005, 01:35 PM

I shot the trx32 for 2 years and loved it never had any problems at all.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:57 PM

i have had my trx for about 2 or 3 years now and its a great bow, no problems and it shoots great. it is a very high quality bow for less money than a lot of people spend. i dont think you would be disappointed. what model is the bow you are looking at?
Old 03-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

The bow is the SQ32
Doesnt Mathews have a bow named the SQ2? And a MQ32? Wow, thats almost like they are trying to lure in the Mathews crowd
Old 03-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have shot Bear bows for over 35 years and would swear by them till they sold out. I haven't shoot any of the newer ones so cannot say. But it was always a reliable name. Also any one out there who would have the specs for a Bear code s, much appreciated before I get rid of it . Over due for a new bow.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:36 PM

I have the Fred Bear TRX and I love it. I'd recommend it to anyone. Right now I'm 4-4 with it and can't wait to try to take my first turkey with it this spring. It's pretty quick and quiet, I don't think you'd be dissapointed with this purchase! Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Fred Bear brand compounds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.