Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Ridge Customer Service........

Old 03-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trophy Ridge Customer Service........

Well some of you know that I posted up about a problem I had with the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone Guide Series that I have. Basically there are 3 screw holes in the rest for centershot, each of those 3 holes are approx 1/4" adjustable. Well my 04' Patriot s/c happened to need center shot in a spot that seemed to be EXACTLY between 2 of those screw hole settings. There was about 1/16" that the rest wouldn't dial into and that was where the centershot wanted to be according to my centershot gauge tool.

I posted up here and apparently another member (gibblet) had the same problem so I knew it wasnt just me doing something wrong. I originally had it shimmed then with some hard ABS plastic but didn't like the idea of doing this on a $100+ rest. I called Trophy Ridge headquarters and explained the problem and they put me right in touch immediately with one of their machinists. He immediately told me that he would machine up a new one of these rests and fix the problem. I got it on Friday. I got absolutely no run around, being that they aren't a huge company he was able to tell me immediately that they would fix it and that I didn't have to show proof of purchase or anything. He simply took my address and had the new bracket piece shipped to me ASAP.

Thumbs up to Trophy Ridge for good customer service.
Old 03-12-2005, 05:39 PM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Customer Service........

i just got my second drop zone ,and unlike the first one it has a slot instead of holes ,on my first dz gs ihad to modify it a little with a dremel tool . trophy ridge customer service is awesome they have a great bunch of people out there in montana,i got a second one for a new bow ,the first one is still working like a charm
Old 03-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

The folks at TR a great and always very helpful. More companies need to be like that IMHO.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up to Trophy Ridge for good customer service.
I have also dealt with the folks at TR and their customer service was exceptional.
Now I think they have bought over Rocket broadheads.