Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 New bow time, need help. >

New bow time, need help.

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

New bow time, need help.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: New bow time, need help.

I love Parker and their service. I think they make a great bow but the Phoenix 32 is just way too short for me and I absolutely hate the rubber grips they are using now.

I am not too crazy about the hunter mag bows although they are certainly excelent bows. Just not crazy about them. I am looking for something a little different this time.

I really like the looks of Alpines new tundra series of bows. I just don't know how the pieces would hold up and stay together. That grip looks absolutely awesome on these bows though. Another one I am dying to get my hands on is Whisper Creek Archery's PS-35.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:10 AM
Typical Buck

The PS-35 is an interesting bow! The fact that it has 16" limbs is a plus. I always believed in limb travel for bow speed over radical cams. I think it puts less stress on the limbs and riser. The bow looks solid, it should hold up. The only thing I see right off the bat, get out your locktite when you get it set up so it can't change on you. A lot of screws there with the limb pocket design. I would hate to see one of thoughs back out on you. How proud of them are they$$$$$. Bigbulls don't have too much fun shopping.
Gselkhunter
Old 01-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

How proud of them are they$$$$$.
I don't know what they are going for yet. I have emails in to WCA and in to the only dealer in Alabama. They have all been at the ATA show so I will be calling again tomorow (Monday). Hopefully I can get some more info on them.

I really like the speeds they are claiming with the very generous brace heights they have.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

Yes for what you are looking for Bigbulls, it sounds perfect.
Gselkhunter