Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP >

Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP

Old 07-11-2002, 03:23 PM

Default Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP

I am shooting the Rocket Wolverines for the first time this year and my brother inlaw just bought some Game Tracker First Cut EXP Broadheads. My Rockets shoot and group great, about an inch high at 20 and dead on at 25, compared to my field tips. I've heard good things about Rocket BH's, but not too much about the Wolverine's. My brother inlaw hasn't shot his heads yet and I've haven't heard anything good or bad about them. Does anyone have any input about these 2 heads? Thanks

Old 07-12-2002, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP

My main problem with rocket heads are they do not come shaving sharp out of the package. The wolverine looks to be a typical rocket head, although I have not tested it. The first cuts are a good head, fairly sharp, fly well, but the blades tend to be a bit fragile. I also am not happy with the fact that they are made in china. they are priced right though, but I prefer the Rocky snypers or Newarchery products shockwaves over either of these heads.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS
Old 07-18-2002, 07:40 AM

Default RE: Rocket Wolverine's and Game Tracker First Cut EXP

I have 2 boxes of Wolverine 75's if ya wanna test them.. Ill never use them. I ordered them and then realized they were 75, not 100 grain. Also your correct about the sharpness.... not sharp enough for me....