Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Doinker or Stealth stabalizer >

Doinker or Stealth stabalizer

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Doinker or Stealth stabalizer

Old 06-28-2002, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default Doinker or Stealth stabalizer

Okay, my question is which would you get and why (hopefully you'll give some comparisons)? Not trying to start any arguments or have anyone bash anyone, just trying to get some informed opinions.
(I am currently shooting a Doinker Shorty 4" out of a Hoyt Stiker 2 with redline cam and it performs very well, but I am always looking for something better-if there is)

Old 06-28-2002, 07:34 PM

Default RE: Doinker or Stealth stabalizer

I used to have a 4" Doinker on my Darton Maverick. I now have a 6" Stealth Hunter stabilizer on it. Does anyone want to buy a Doinker? Honestly, there is no comparision. The Stealth does a much better job at quieting down noise and vibration.

Old 06-29-2002, 03:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

IA,
I also scrapped the Doinker (7&quot a few stabilizers ago......not a bad stabilizer, and seemed to work well on single cam bows, but I also use a Stealth now and there isn't much comparison noise, and vibration wise.
Don't expect a ton of difference with a Striker Redline as it is already has a low level of vibration and recoil, but from my direct comparisons, the Stealth has proved better for me on one AND two cam bows.

Old 06-29-2002, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

I know this is "Stealth country" here, but I wouldn't trade my Doinker Carbon Elite for two Stealths. 'Course my Hoyt don't put up any fuss w/either of em, I just really prefer the way the one I have now looks.

Edited by - Arrowsmit on 06/30/2002 11:37:17