Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

switchback

Old 11-16-2004, 08:19 AM

Default switchback

cant wait to test one of these out! anyone heard of a price range. i have noticed on several manufactures prices how they vary from area to area.i think we as the public should be able to order a bow from a dealer that has a better price list whether it is not local or not. sometimes there is a difference of up to 100.00. its our money and if we buy there product they should not complain or the dealers should be willing to match prices or beat it like a department store item.do you think they will ever finally break down and come out with a adj cam! who cares if they get bashed all of the dealers do especially by those who dont use there products.thats life! any way i think it would be a great move on there part for it would increase there sells.how many times can a dealer or does a dealer really get the proper draw length for a individual. most of them are over drawed and later on need to adj maybe because a change in form after a period of time ya know and it gives you the ability to fine tune your draw length which will enable better shooting.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: switchback

msrp is something like $729 and that new target bow is over $1200!
Old 11-20-2004, 05:31 PM

Default RE: switchback

Retail is $769.00 just looked on Mathews site 10 fps faster than Outback. Looks like they are trying to compete with Bowtech's awesome line of Bows. Looks like Mathews has serious competition. Considering 2 big wig Engineer's from Mathews split and helped kick start Bowtech. I have shot both the Outback and Bowtech's Patriot I can honestly say I liked the Patriot better and it was cheaper.