Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

innerloc broadheads?

Old 04-06-2002, 10:34 AM

Default innerloc broadheads?

Love your reviews on broadheads, hope to see you try the innerloc. I was at a pro shop and the owner said that Muzzy now are owned by a Korean firm. He went on to say that Muzzy has really gone down hill since. He now sells the Innerloc.I wonder if he is just full of it or what.
Old 04-07-2002, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: innerloc broadheads?

I don't think Muzzy is owned by anyone in Korea! The last I heard it was a faimly run business. Muzzy heads are of outstanding quality, and I have never had a problem with them. I have heard good things about interloc heads, but have not tested any of them yet. I personaly think your " proshop" is full of it!

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS
Old 04-07-2002, 06:11 PM

I was at the Ohio deer and turkey expo a few weeks ago and Dan Fitzgerald was talking these broadheads up big time.He got my attention for sure and from what I saw alot of others as well.These broadheads have some nice features.Their web address is www.innerloc.com
Old 04-07-2002, 06:19 PM

Ill agree with 5 shot.Muzzy Made in Korea??? No way!Ive visited Korea,and i dont think they could build anything that is tough as a Muzzy Head.If you got this imfo from your Pro Shop owner,and he was serious Ide Run for a new dealer.
Old 04-07-2002, 07:41 PM

I think that the pro shop here maybe cant make as much money selling muzzys is why he told me that they were made now in korea.I buy only when I have to from this guy. Thanks for reply.
Old 04-07-2002, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

The innerloc head is a good head. I have tested it both through steel drums, Plywood, and the usual gamut of media. I have also seen them perform on live game and they do a great job.

Korea eh...it never ceases to amaze me what will come out of the mouth of someone trying to make a buck!
Old 04-08-2002, 11:43 PM

Looking at my Muzzy 100 grn 3 blades...what is so innovative about the innerloc head? NOT condesending....just thought maybe I am missing something here.