Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 Innerloc H2O Bowfishing >

Innerloc H2O Bowfishing

Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Innerloc H2O Bowfishing

Old 05-12-2006, 06:34 AM

Default Innerloc H2O Bowfishing

Hey all- I'm new to HN and this is my first post. Just wondering if anyone has used these new bowfishing heads yet?
http://www.innerloc.com/Pages/h2o_index.htm

Thanks

Old 05-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Innerloc H2O Bowfishing

I checked them out pretty closely at the ATA show and thought they'd be really good for jumping silvers and squishy fish.
They look very solid. The only downside I see is having to unscrew the tip all the way off to remove the fish.

Welcome to the site!
Old 05-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Typical Buck

Been using them the last couple of weeks and really like them. They really hold fish and the overall body is very strong, but, as with anything, there are compromises. The grapple models with 3 barbs grab every bit of debris on retrieve; if I buy any more it will be the two barbed because the blades are long enough to do the job on soft fish with just two IMO. Also, the tips are very sharp, but not near as durable as the Muzzy trocar tips, so beware of rocks. Lastly is cost. They are amost twice as expensive, as well as replacement tips.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome Lovesoutdoors!

I haven't seen them in person myself yet, but they sure look like they're not letting go of anything you put them into.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

How do you like the glow max arrow Snood?
Old 05-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

I have a Glass Max and a Glo Max. The Glo Max glows in the dark pretty good, but haven't shot it in the dark yet. I really don't know if it would help much more than just a plain white stick at night; more of a novelty I suppose. Both are really tough. But again, they are twice as expensive. I actually like the Glass Max better with its blaze orange color. You can see it under the water very well. All though they are flexible, they seem stiffer than other shafts I have used.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:38 PM

hello hunting net people,i am new to this site,i have been bowfishing since 1985,and i just registered.I have been talking to Christine a couple of times.I have a web site that caters to the bowfishing and hunting community.Please check out Paul and I web site.www.homegrownenterprises.com

We have the first innter-loc bowfishing point ever made it is called the Sho-me point.it is chisel head 2 or 4 bladed design.and it works quite well on BIG HEADS.Also i sell the Kopter Konverter,And paul does the decals and aqua flage tee-shirts,with any idea you can think of.we are the store that has the artisit and the product.we have special deals for bowfishing people and clubs.please take a minute and check out our site.thank you all for letting me rave on.

you all have a blessed day,Steve aka kopter
Old 05-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome Kopter!