Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 FireBrand Discovery Bows >

FireBrand Discovery Bows

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

FireBrand Discovery Bows

Old 10-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Default FireBrand Discovery Bows

Anyone have any experience with the FireBrand line of bows? I'm curious as to their performance, maintenance, accuracy, etc.

From what I have seen on their forum they are plagued with quality control issues, etc.

Any feedback anyone can give me?
Old 10-29-2004, 06:20 AM

Default RE: FireBrand Discovery Bows

I've owned 2 Intensity's for 3 years now and Have had no problems what so ever....not even a string break on either......very good bows for the money.....I was a staff shooter for 12 yrs. so I take good care of my bows.....I've owned many bows from this company when they owned Oneida bows.....never had an issue ever with either company then as well......if you are hard on your bows and require a lot of service......you may want to just get a bow from your local pro-shop so you can get repairs the same day......but if your like me and can work on your own....Firebrand bows are a good choice very easy to take care of......quiet,accurate,stable, and very reliable.....I love mine !!
Old 10-29-2004, 06:30 AM

Default RE: FireBrand Discovery Bows

BOZz,
Thanks for the info. I too am very easy on my bows and treat them as the delicate instrument they are. I have always tuned my own bows, made strings, tied center servings, peeps, etc. and have no problems with maintenance of a bow.

think I'll look into finding a nice used Discovery.

Anyone have one for sale let me know. I need a RH bow, I am 29" draw and need like a 45-70 or something in that area. I shoot about 55-60#.

Thanks!