Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Firebrand Bows?

Old 10-13-2004, 06:03 PM

Default Firebrand Bows?

Hey Guys,
I'm new here to the forum and will be to bowhunting. I had always been a coyote hunter and bunny buster. A good friend of mine has talked me into getting a bow and going with him next season and think now would be the best time to start searching and evaluating all the choices out there.
I do know that I want a short bow and have heard that they are becoming more popular. I had a chance to look at a Firebrand Intensity I believe. There was also another Firebrand bow that I handled but can't recall the name. My question is has anyone here had any experience with themgood bad or indifferent. Thanks so much for your time and am sure I will be able to glean some knowledge from this great looking forum . Thanks again! - Askel
Old 10-13-2004, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Firebrand Bows?

http://p071.ezboard.com/fcponeidaeag...icID=382.topic
Old 10-13-2004, 07:02 PM

that link may help you.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:05 PM

I own 2 Intensity's.....great bows...I've had mine for 3 yrs.,...I've owned many Oneida's as a staff shooter for them so I knew I would like the Firebrands as well......good company...good bows with some advantages over your more conventional type compounds ......