Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Bododdle game dropper reviews >

Bododdle game dropper reviews

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bododdle game dropper reviews

Old 06-18-2004, 11:11 AM

Default Bododdle game dropper reviews

I am looking for a new rest and have tried several drop aways and have nothing bad to say about them, but there just not for me.
I like the way the game dropper sounds in the adds and was wandering if anyone uses it or has tried it. I am also looking at the Bododdle Pro Lite as well. I have had a Bododdle in the past and was happy with it. Just not sure yet.
Any advice would help Thanks.

Matthews Outback 70# 28"
Copper John sights
Carbon Express 300
Muzzy 3 blade 100gr
Tru Ball release
Old 06-18-2004, 12:05 PM

Default RE: Bododdle game dropper reviews

i just put my game dropper back on and its grouping incredibly. i also just sold my brand new nap 4000 because the doodle works so good. i got the nap because i couldn't get rid of the slight vertical tear with the doodle without having some fletching contact, but i group better with a little high tear and decided that's more important than the paper. its like the pro where i shop said - paper is a good place to start, but group tuning is the last step. i've also called bodoodle twice to talk to their tech while i was trying to solve the paper mystery - talked to him for 20 minutes - twice. nice, knowledgable, courteous, willing to take time with me. there's no thump, like with the nap or a trophy taker, and i like the fact that it doesn't pull on the cable, or slide. you have to be able to draw your bow relatively smooth with the doodle. at one of the biggest shops where i live everyone, i mean everyone shoots the game dropper, at another shop the shaky hunter, at another most shoot the drop zone. they are all good.