Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 BoDoodle Game Dropper? >

BoDoodle Game Dropper?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

BoDoodle Game Dropper?

Old 07-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default BoDoodle Game Dropper?

I did a search, and someone did a review on this rest back in Febuary. I' m not sure I understood some of the findings in that review. So I was wondering if anyone owns the rest, and what their feelings are on it. I' m looking to try a drop away on my bow. I have a TimberDoodle on it now, and like this rest. I like the concept of the game dropper with no cables, cords, or stablizer attachments.
Old 07-17-2003, 01:29 PM

Default RE: BoDoodle Game Dropper?

BA my wife and I both shoot them. We bought them at the same time but if I could do it all over again I think I' d try something else. Supposedly the paradox of the arrow pushes it out of the way but with the spring tension loose enough so it drops away as advertised it creates 2 problems. First is it allows the arrows to drop somewhat with it and that creates fletching clearance problems, second with too little spring tension it has a terrible rattle when fired. You can solve both problems by setting the tension very tight but that doesn' t allow it to drop away and that defeats the entire purpose of the rest. In my opinion you could buy the non-fallaway model for $20 less and and achieve the same results.
TJ