Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Target Panic " The Answer" >

Target Panic " The Answer"

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Target Panic " The Answer"

Old 09-15-2003, 08:29 PM

Default Target Panic " The Answer"

http://www.bowhunting.net/evaluation...eleaseAid.html

Has anyone tried one of these and if so did it work to help cure the dreaded probem of target panic?
Old 09-15-2003, 10:38 PM

Default RE: Target Panic " The Answer"

Unknown what are you asking?????[:-][:-][:-]
Old 09-16-2003, 05:31 AM

IF you follow the link you will find a release called " the answer" made by GKF. It claims to be a valuable tool in controlling target panic. My question is: has anyone tried one of these releases and if so did it help with target panic? What was the general evaluation of the release overall? I ask because I have tried many so called solutions to TP and still have it. This release is expensive but if it helps it may be worth the money. I am wanting a product review from someone who has used " The Answer" release.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:10 AM

Never tried one but I have seen my partner get a bad case of TP this year. It`s been a long hard road trying to correct and I`m glad it`s him and not me. It might be something I can get him to try.
Old 09-16-2003, 09:50 AM

That' s all fine and dandy, but when are they gonna figure out a cure for us finger shooters that have no desire to switch to a release aid???
Old 09-18-2003, 01:11 PM

Well, If you don' t have target panic,you just might after reading that site.It' s just another release.I' ll tell you one thing,I' ve never been much of a dot shooter,but I tear up 3-D courses,and I don' t miss when it' s got a heartbeat and fur.Maybe I have " Dot Panic" and they can make a release for me..LOL......Bob
Old 09-18-2003, 01:58 PM

The price gave me target panic
Looks like a pretty good idea for those who suffer but I can tell you if it took me 45 minutes to get a shot off I would have thrown it on the ground or in the trash
Old 09-18-2003, 08:17 PM

So, it sounds like nobody has shelled out the cash to give it a try. I did, but not the $150. I found a cheap one (only $60) and I' ll give an update when it shows up and I see if it works. If I knew that it or something would cure me of the dot panic or target panic or whatever it is, I would pay more than $150.[&:]
Old 09-19-2003, 12:17 AM

A Back tension release is the best way to get rid of target panic. Worked for me, and many others.
As for fingers, you should try practicing with a " clicker"
Old 09-19-2003, 10:59 AM

Mahly, did the clicker thing. Kept shooting thru it and ripping vanes off the arrows, or not releasing as soon as it clicked, paused long enough after to flinch the shot.

Quick Reply: Target Panic " The Answer"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.