Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY >

HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY

Old 07-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Spike

Default HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY

shoot this bow and could i have the speed etc. and with what equipment your using and also your opinions on this bow. I found one on clearance for 150.00 and will buy it if i get favorable reviews from other hunters.thanks, dean[&:]
Old 07-15-2003, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY

I have an Extreme from back when they first came out, it' s a split limb, I' m not sure if I' ll ever part with it, it' s a great bow and easy to shoot, I' m not sure about speed but I don' t think it' s slow. Because I can' t stop trying new stuff I' m using a differant bow for hunting now but I still love to take the Reflex out and shoot now and then, it' s seems no matter how long I go without shooting it I can just pick it up and I' m still right on. By the way I paid about 350 for mine new.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:46 PM
New Sheriff

Default RE: HOYT REFLEX EXTREME ANYBODY

I have the Reflex Xtreme, it' s about four years old now and every year I say I am going to buy a Bowtech.....then I shoot my Xtreme again. For the money there is not a quieter, easier bow to shoot out there. Sure it aint the fastest bow in the woods, mine clocks in at around 260 with my hunting arrows and tips, but I seem to do everything I ask it to.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Spike

Default Reflex Xtreme

Best bow for the money.