Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Where is bowtech??

Old 10-12-2010, 03:03 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
So please tell me exactly who on this forum I am making money off of "pimping" anything of any brand????????

As much as you stalk me and my posts you should be able to at least name one or two people.
numbnuts, quit being ignorant. Your pimping the products because this is what your company sells. Remember numbnuts, 60K in inventory????? Ring a bell? Gosh your freakin dense.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Millersaurus, I apologize for adding to the taking over of your thread arguing with someone that has nothing better to do than to bitch and wine about the products that I don't sell and have thus deleted my posts.

BC, if you insist on continuing to argue you can argue with yourself.

Last edited by bigbulls; 10-12-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Spike

i dont think you can buy a better bow than bowtech either. i just havent heard as much about them this year as i did with the 09 bows. and to be quite honest i have been living under a rock, its called college lol. i think my pro was bad mouthin bowtech because they wont let him lower prices so he can sell more bows.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

i think my pro was bad mouthin bowtech because they wont let him lower prices so he can sell more bows.
Bowtech, as well as many other manufacturers, has a MAP pricing system. In order to have and keep a contract with these manufacturers you must maintain a minimum selling price. It is set that way to keep neighboring retailers from getting into price wars and cutting each others throats at the detriment of the customer.

Mathews is one of the few that does not have this pricing system.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by bigcountry
numbnuts, quit being ignorant. Your pimping the products because this is what your company sells. Remember numbnuts, 60K in inventory????? Ring a bell? Gosh your freakin dense.
If the guy bugs you so much, and you have such disrespect in his word.....why not just pass over his posts and let it go??

Don't know either of you, don't have a dog in this fight....but I am an adult.

Last edited by bt4264; 10-14-2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:12 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bt4264
If the guy bugs you so much, and you have such disrespect in his word.....why not just pass over his posts and let it go??

Don't know either of you, don't have a dog in this fight....but I am an adult.
What fun would that be?

Are you an adult? You took the time to post on something you had no dog in a fight as you say? On the internet. I am just sayin.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by bigbulls

Mathews is one of the few that does not have this pricing system.
makes perfect sense, the shop i go to never used to sell mathews. now its all you hear when you walk in. not saying its unwarranted because mathews makes one heck of a bow. either way ill still refuse to follow- bowtech
Old 10-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Spike

I'm going to be in the market for a nice bow next summer. Gonna check out Bowtech, Hoyt, Mathews and maybe Elite. I've never shot any of them but the Destroyer is my favorite in the looks category. Unfortunately, I've read some bad things about Bowtech's customer service so that'll weigh into my decision.
Old 10-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

I also really like the Destroyer. I am currently shooting a BlackIce but might get a new bow this next spring and Destroyer is top of the list so far. Can't wait to see the 2011 bows!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you guys are going from a single cam bow to a binary cam(2 cams) it feels different and takes some getting used to. The valley isnt as pronounced and the hard wall feels well..a little less hard.

I went from a very high let off single cam to 2 cams and it took a little time to get used to especially when I had the bow at full draw. I've had a BT now for the last few years and haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.