HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Where is bowtech?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/331398-where-bowtech.html)

millersaurus 10-07-2010 10:57 AM

Where is bowtech??

i havent heard much of anything out of bowtech since the 09 bows. or at least i havent heard more good than bad since 09. whats up with this? i was excited to check out the destroyer and i figured it would be a big hit but ive heard only negative.. as a big bowtech fan im just curious why this is or if bowtech has any new studs comin out soon

Bernie P. 10-09-2010 06:21 AM

Bowtech still has some of the finest bows out there.With Mathews hiring/spending big bucks to win tourneys and such few others get the limelight.

bigbulls 10-09-2010 12:17 PM

You must have been living under a rock because the destroyers have been discussed on this forum and a bunch of others since they came out. The destroyer is featured in one of the bow magazines this month too. According to the article it is the most dynamically efficient bow tested to date with 87% efficiency.

MOhunter46 10-09-2010 01:36 PM

Just wait, 2011's should be coming out toward the end of the month.

IOWAWHITETAILS 10-11-2010 02:18 PM

Where is Bowtech? AT THE TOP...CANT BUY A BETTER BOW

Jake95 10-11-2010 02:20 PM

i agree with above. i have a bowtech soldier, i would never look at another bow but bowtech again. there so quiet, fast and that new in=velevet finish is top notch. bowtech is A+ in my book!

bigcountry 10-11-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by bigbulls (Post 3698990)
You must have been living under a rock because the destroyers have been discussed on this forum and a bunch of others since they came out. The destroyer is featured in one of the bow magazines this month too. According to the article it is the most dynamically efficient bow tested to date with 87% efficiency.

Pimp it pimp it BB.

You freakin crack me up

bigcountry 10-11-2010 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by millersaurus (Post 3697633)
i havent heard much of anything out of bowtech since the 09 bows. or at least i havent heard more good than bad since 09. whats up with this? i was excited to check out the destroyer and i figured it would be a big hit but ive heard only negative.. as a big bowtech fan im just curious why this is or if bowtech has any new studs comin out soon

I know I have owned over 6, and I will not own another. Its too bad too. Started off having the best most innovative technology. Then end up sticking folks with cracked limbs, and poor designed models. And then would not do the right thing. Tell you, you need to buy thier 2010 model to fix your issue.

formula1 10-11-2010 05:24 PM

RE:

Everytime I go to the stand,
The Bowtech is always in my hand!

bigcountry 10-11-2010 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by bigbulls (Post 3700415)
Bash it bash it BC. :rolleye0011:

Cause you surely have nothing better to do than complain about what I post. I have never had someone with such an obsession with what I am doing since I was in High School. You might want to seek professional help.

I understand. You might want to go find some integrity. :busted:

Let see, lets do the math. What do I have to win? I am an optics engineer. What do you have to lose? Oh, yea, you sell diamond and others. Yea.:rolleye0011: