Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 shot the monster and reezen today >

shot the monster and reezen today

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

shot the monster and reezen today

Old 04-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default shot the monster and reezen today

Went to my local archery shop where I purchase most all my equipment from today to get some fishing arrows and some points,and of course while I was there got to looking at some of the news bows,they are a mathews dealer primarly and he just happened to have 1 of each the monster and the reezen rigged out in my draw lenght,and he asked if I wanted to shhot them,duh.So here goes,first both bows are going to sell because they are both good bows and both very fast.The monster has a steady draw cycle that may be a little stiff,but has a very noticable breakover that snaps back at the end of the draw cycle to a very solid wall.The shot was very smooth and quiet with very little hand shock,especilly for a bow with very harsh speed cams on it,but for a speed bow I was impressed with the lack of noise and shock,this is MATHEWS answer to the pse x-force.Oh and I thought it was a little top heavy without a stablizer.The reezen was a very smooth shooting quiet.shock free performer with the speed of most 2 cam bows.Draw cycle was steady and also ended in a rock solid wall.Very fast 1 cam bow here.I don'y plan to buy a new bow anytime soon,and if so I probablly wouldn't buy any one of these mentioned,but if you guys are looking for pure speed out of a quiet,shock free bow you need to check out the monster.