Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 killed a monster 9 today >

killed a monster 9 today

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

killed a monster 9 today

Old 11-27-2004, 04:36 PM

Default killed a monster 9 today

guys it was great i was siting there an this doe came down the hill an she kept looking back then steped out this monster 9 he was big i started shacking i rased my 8mm up an shot well then i didnt see him well i walked down the hill an seen blood but no trail then i hurd a crash an i looked over in to the creek an there he was died in the creek i almost had a heart a tack man was he big he field dressed 258 looked like a cow he was big then me an my cuz pulled him outa the creek an was feild dressing him an my cuz gose this is wut killed him an pulled out the heart an put it in my hand i said thats a lil small to be the heart he said hold on let me get the othere pice my bullit split the heart in to when my pix get back i will post them i had a great hunt an today was the last day i could go
Old 11-28-2004, 06:07 AM

Default RE: killed a monster 9 today

Congrats, cant wait to see him...
Old 11-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats!! Hope to see pics soon.
Old 11-28-2004, 10:08 AM

Great job . Jope to see pictures soon.

later , hunter cameron
Old 11-28-2004, 11:35 AM

awww how cool, well done my sweet,
god if u said that in england and on my forums u would get called so many names and probably kicked off lol not aload to talk about country life and hunting or else u get called a murderer!!
[:'(]
Old 11-29-2004, 08:58 AM

Nice job! Can't wait to see the pics. Are you tagged out?
Old 11-29-2004, 04:32 PM

nice.congrats on what sounds liek a nice buck...258 lbs? thats a hawg deer..where you from? we dont even get deer that big this far north...try running spell check before you post too

slayer
Old 11-29-2004, 05:06 PM

Congrats on your deer. That has to be the longest sentence I've ever read.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:58 PM

ORIGINAL: 9pointer123

guys it was great i was siting there an this doe came down the hill an she kept looking back then steped out this monster 9 he was big i started shacking i rased my 8mm up an shot well then i didnt see him well i walked down the hill an seen blood but no trail then i hurd a crash an i looked over in to the creek an there he was died in the creek i almost had a heart a tack man was he big he field dressed 258 looked like a cow he was big then me an my cuz pulled him outa the creek an was feild dressing him an my cuz gose this is wut killed him an pulled out the heart an put it in my hand i said thats a lil small to be the heart he said hold on let me get the othere pice my bullit split the heart in to when my pix get back i will post them i had a great hunt an today was the last day i could go

My head hurts after reading that...........

Anyway, Congratulations on your kill, they don't call ya 9pt for nothing now huh?
Old 11-29-2004, 06:39 PM

good job! i had similar experiene, but i only shot a doe. great job

Quick Reply: killed a monster 9 today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.