Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Peep or Kisser

Old 02-20-2009, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Peep or Kisser

I really appreciate the feedback on this guys , i do have a good anchor point and upto yet have no problems with my Peep tube and for them reasons i will stick using my lok-a-peep . It worked well on the hunting simulator today , so i'm happy . Again thanks.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Fork Horn

i use a kisser and a HindSight!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

I use a Kisser Button and Peep-Sight on two bows . My youngest son doesn't use either .
Old 02-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

Dave,
I was looking at the no peep sight, this eliminates both peep and kisser.
I participated in a dutch team competition, 3 shooters, 16 teams and we got bronze.
I noticed a lot of compound shooters using both peep, kisser and having a small fluo stick in the middle of their scopes, similar with the no peep sight.
I loved those guys who looked at my huntingsight and rig and then went complaining to the judges.
they had a hard time swallowing my triple x's.

F.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: m9a9g9i9c

Dave,
I was looking at the no peep sight, this eliminates both peep and kisser.
I participated in a dutch team competition, 3 shooters, 16 teams and we got bronze.
I noticed a lot of compound shooters using both peep, kisser and having a small fluo stick in the middle of their scopes, similar with the no peep sight.
I loved those guys who looked at my huntingsight and rig and then went complaining to the judges.
they had a hard time swallowing my triple x's.

F.
Nice one Frank ( Glad to hear your doing well in target ) , but i think i'm gonna stick with just a peep for now and my G5 ME site . I'm seriously thinkin about upgrading to a Viper predator microtune site tho , spoke to a lot of people using them and its all good mate .
Also just bought a 6" FUSE Axium shockrod stabiliser , which i'm gonna try out tomorrow .
Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 PM

Just a kisser button for me, Hunt ,shoot 3d coarses, whatever. Not breaking world records but all the same happy with my shooting. By the way I started shooting with both, peep and kisser .Just prefer now without a peep.