Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reflex Growler

Old 11-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Spike

Default Reflex Growler

I am looking to purchase a bow soon and came across what I think is a good deal. The bow is a Reflex Growler and it looks like a bow set being that it has the sights, stabilizer, etc. The price is $350.00.
Being new to archery I would appreciate any input regarding qualtity and price for this product.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:55 PM

Default RE: Reflex Growler

I had the pleasure of shooting this bow while on deployment in Iraq. The bow was in my opinion very nice. It wasn't necessarily the fastest bow, but the shot was quiet, smooth, and forgiving. Little to no handshock. The draw was incredibly smooth and is basically a hoyt with Reflex name written on it. If you try to buy ther Superhawk from Hoyt, expect to pay a steep overhead for advertisement and sponsorships. I would purchase this bow if I was on a budget. The only thing that I suggest is putting a little threadlock(blue) on the module screws. My soldier kept having to tighten one of the screws after about a 100 shots. After the threadlock was used it wasn't an issue. Definitely a great buy. Hope this helps.

Justin
Old 12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

GRRRR!!!!LOL!!! Had to do it. Seems like a very good price. My buddy shoots one and he actually shot a couple hunter class 3d shoots with it last year. Its definately a nice bow and for 350 setup, sounds like a buy to me.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:35 AM

if it feels nice in the hand and easy on the pocket and you like how it shoots buy it .
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Fork Horn

i own and hunt with one, and i love it... it is a very good bow for the price