Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

NAP Spitfire/XP pics

Old 11-23-2008, 12:02 PM

Default NAP Spitfire/XP pics

Does nayone have any pics of what thespitfire or the XP does to the game
Old 11-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NAP Spitfire/XP pics

I don't have any close up pic's of the damage, but I can honestly tell you I've never had 1 fail on roughly 10 deer that I've shot with them. I have nothing but great things to say about them. When I get home later I'll scan my hunting pics to see if I can dig any up that mighthelp ya...
Old 11-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have alot of pics of spitfire damage, but can't post them since the "powers to be" changed everything on here.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't want to make anyone mad with posting graphic pics....so I'll just reiterate how much Ilove the Spitfire XP's.

A) They fly PERFECT....right in line with field tips.

B) Ever since I switched to expandables, I've made it a habbit to make sure all 3 blades deploy. Even hitting a rib bone, or a shoulder bone...they all open and I've never had 1 break or bend from hitting a bone. The cut-on-contact tips really give them an edgeover the standard "Spitfire" broadheads.

C) No evil rubber bands or O-rings. They flip forward and set it place. I used to use Tekkan's....the blades would deploy randomly if they weren't squished into the O-ring. I hated those.

D) Easy to sharpen, even though I buy a new pack every other year online for dirt cheap (clearance sales).