Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

PSE X-FORCE?

Old 08-23-2008, 10:58 AM

Default PSE X-FORCE?

Does anyone have one of these bow they look great, the drury crew sure seem happy with them but what about the other owners how do you like them, i plan on getting a new bow for next season hell maybe before fall swings around
Old 08-23-2008, 11:47 AM

Default RE: PSE X-FORCE?

Mine are the 6'' brace X Force, not the Dream Season with a 7'' brace. Obviously I like it since I bought a 2nd one. It's the fastest bow I've owned and it's also the most accurate, a rare combination. The bow paper tuned easily, seems to prefer stiff spined arrows. The grip is IMO perfect. It has an adjustable draw stop. Be sure to get one in the correct draw length, true for any bow, and I strongly recommend an STS, or string stop. The only X Force shortcoming is the factorystring serving---junk.

Old 08-23-2008, 06:20 PM

AMAZING, nothing more to ask in a bow, its the perfict bow, the only draw back is the low brace hight it may hit your cloths if you were 3D cloths but just put on a socks and its fine....
Old 08-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

i shoot with a guy who is pse prostaff and he shoots an xforce and a dream season and he loves them both. he shoots very well with both of them and likes them alot. shoot one adn see what ya think. dont be afraid to shoot everything else though either. and another bow that is similar to the xforce that i would reccomend is the 82nd airborne by bowtech. they are very fast with a little more brace then the xforce i think.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:11 AM

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A SPEED BOW TRY THE HCA SPEED PRO. I JUST BOUGHT ONE IT'S SUPER FAST, QUITE AND SMOOTH WITH NO HAND SHOCK. I SHOT ALOT OF BOWS THIS YEAR AND REALLY LIKED THE HCA SPEED PRO THE BEST. THE HOYT KATERA WAS MY SECOND CHOICE.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:50 AM

xf is a great bow imho....