Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Looking for information...PSE >

Looking for information...PSE

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Looking for information...PSE

Old 06-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Looking for information...PSE

Ive been a loyal customer to PSE for years and have shot the X-Force and love it. Ive shot some of the Mathews and they are ok as well, but they have "no" warranty program that can even come close to PSE's. Id stick wiht PSE and get that X Force.
Old 06-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Spike

I am waiting to get my PSE X-Force. I am kind of in between as to which version I am going to get (Dream Season, SS, TS). I have shot the SS and it was great. I have had multiple shoulder surgeries and the draw cycle actually felt good to me. Granted it does snap over from full pull to nothing, but atleast it doesn't leave you wondering if your there yet.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ive shot this bow and being a true loyal PSE owner and buyer I think the bow is a little overkill but a great bow! Smooth and quiet. You cant beat PSEs warranty and will never get a warranty like PSE's by going to any other mfg. Bear is my second all time favorite. Great bows as well. But if youre leaning towards PSE pick it up, youll be happy that you did.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:44 AM

I got the X Force and like it. Idid not consider the SS because 33'' ATA is short enough for me.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:54 PM

i've shot both and ended up with the X-force not SS...i don't know if its true but thedealer who i bought my bow from said that the SS is illegal in S.D. b/c its to short ATA but if it wasent for that reason id still be decideing wich one to get