Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Limb Driver Vapor Trail

Old 01-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Limb Driver Vapor Trail

Geronimo,

I'm not really sure if you can evaluate those rests in that manner... The reason why I say that is the Muzzy actually replaces the bow's existing cable slide with its own teflon slide.

Still, even with all the armature and slide apparatus included with the Zero Effect, it tips my grain scale at 108.6 grains. The Limbdriver weighs in at 106.1 grains.

In other words, no matter which rest you go with... they both would be like adding what amounts to a 100-grain field tip to the mass weight of your bow.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Translate that weight into ounces I just weighed my Limb Driver complete with cord, and limb attachment. It weighed 3.4 ounces

Dan
Old 01-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: kthiltgen

meanv2

I didnt say anything negative about the Limb Driver, I just said I have never used it and gave the gentlemen another option of the Muzzy Rest to look into. No harm, no foul
I did look at the Muzzy but the thing is that it wont work with my Marquis Because of the roller.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a Limb Driver and what a nice rest! It was easy to install (I haven't tuned yet). I really like the way it works. I got a really good price on it too! Exited to get it tuned and shooting! LOL the guy at the pro shop asked me where i had heard of this rest because he said not many people know about it.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

I bought a Limb Driver and what a nice rest! It was easy to install (I haven't tuned yet). I really like the way it works. I got a really good price on it too! Exited to get it tuned and shooting! LOL the guy at the pro shop asked me where i had heard of this rest because he said not many people know about it.
Congrats!! You will Love it. It usually takes me less than a half of an hour to set one up and tune it in

Dan
Old 01-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes i didn't have time since a don't have anywhere to shoot inside today and buy the time i got home it was dark already.[:'(]
Old 01-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Greg and Dan....
Old 01-17-2008, 05:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO
Still, even with all the armature and slide apparatus included with the Zero Effect, it tips my grain scale at 108.6 grains. The Limbdriver weighs in at 106.1 grains.

In other words, no matter which rest you go with... they both would be like adding what amounts to a 100-grain field tip to the mass weight of your bow.
Greg, Can you double check your weights? I rechecked the weight on the Limb Driver and this time weighed it in both ounces and grains. It weighed as follows with the addition of 2 string jax on the cord.
3.49 ounces
1543 grains
Quite a bit from a 100 grain field pointI also weighed it in grams and it weighed 100.3 but that measuring unit is not used that much in Archery.

Dan
Old 01-17-2008, 08:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

That's what I get for trying to multitask, Dan... LIke right now... I'm crusing in the Lexus down I-55 headed to my first hospital, with a tumbler of coffee between my legs and my laptop resting on it and the steering wheel. [:-]And someone's gonna think I'm kidding...

I was probably looking at grams too and forgot to flip it over to grains... common sense should have kicked in when I typed the field point analogy... Good catch.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

That's what I get for trying to multitask, Dan... LIke right now... I'm crusing in the Lexus down I-55 headed to my first hospital, with a tumbler of coffee between my legs and my laptop resting on it and the steering wheel. [:-]And someone's gonna think I'm kidding...

I was probably looking at grams too and forgot to flip it over to grains... common sense should have kicked in when I typed the field point analogy... Good catch.
I don't have to Multi task to have a Brain fart. I do it quite often with no excuse[8D]

Greg, Drive careful!! We really don't wanna lose you

Dan

Quick Reply: Limb Driver Vapor Trail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.