Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Limb Driver Vapor Trail

Old 01-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Limb Driver Vapor Trail

I've got a Limbdriver on my 82nd Airborne, my Guardian, and my Marquis. I've got Muzzy Zero Effects on my Allegiance
Which of the 2 do you like better?

Old 01-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I honestly prefer the Zero Effect... because of the more-certain pickup of the hook on the ZE. I've missed a pickup a couple times with the Limb Driver, once when a deer was in front of me.

The Limb Driver is a GREAT rest, though... and is fantastic because it'll work on ANY bow.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

I honestly prefer the Zero Effect... because of the more-certain pickup of the hook on the ZE. I've missed a pickup a couple times with the Limb Driver, once when a deer was in front of me.

The Limb Driver is a GREAT rest, though... and is fantastic because it'll work on ANY bow.
Greg, I don't understand how the Limb Driver could fail to pick up? I've never had that happen in a hunting situation or during practice. Do you use an arrow holder? Just curiousI think the setup I use is fool proof

Dan
Old 01-16-2008, 07:12 AM

Not to knock the Limb Driver ( I have never used one)but the Muzzy Zero Effect rest is AWESOME. Take some time and read the postPass the salt... MAJOR kudos to the Muzzy Zero Effect rest!and see what you think. This rest is simple and works in the same manor as the Limb Driver, and that is the rest opperates(falls) as fast as your bow fires....pretty simple, but without the strings and extra goodies. Take a look
Old 01-16-2008, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: kthiltgen
( I have never used one)
That's the key phrase

Dan
Old 01-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dan... no I don't, and admittedly that IS the problem. I couldn't get the little arrow holder to adhere to our cutout shelf trough -- and I don't want to Superglue it on there for resale purposes...

I've since solved the problem by walking around with my left index finger wrapped around the arrow. Like I said... GREAT rest, or I wouldn't have three of them on my bows!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well first off I don't walk around with an arrow nocked. I know there are those that do 99% of my hunting is either out of a Tree stand or a Blind. I went with a TR foam arrow holder which works great on the Bowtech handles. I can easily move my bow around 200 dregrees plus without having the arrow budge.
I think it's Foolproof!

It has to be if I'm gonna use it!

Old 01-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here it is with an ACC nocked and loaded

Dan

Old 01-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Greg, What's the difference in weight between the Muzzy and Limbdriver?
Old 01-16-2008, 06:18 PM

meanv2

I didnt say anything negative about the Limb Driver, I just said I have never used it and gave the gentlemen another option of the Muzzy Rest to look into. No harm, no foul

Quick Reply: Limb Driver Vapor Trail

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.