Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Tracer nock

Old 09-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Fork Horn

Default Tracer nock

got the new tracer nock for 2007, its awsome. i loved lumenoks but now i wouldnt even think of using one. with the lumes i always new youd have to buy 3 to get 2 that worked well and then they die quick and your out 10$ but if it saved an arrow or showed a shot well it was worth it to me.

now for only an 8 grain add on i get a super tough, totally rebuildable, RELIABLE lighted nock. even my good working nocks from lume would sometimes not come on or would fall off the arrow. this thing is in there good and you can turn the nock anyway youd like without damage. id recomend them over lumenok 100%
Old 09-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tracer nock

i definently agree....just dont loose the magnet that comes with them

silly me, was trying to figure out a good place to stick it and the stickness wore out...i watched it fling off the bow...but couldnt find it for the life of me. should have a new one..maybe waitin on me at home. but ive actually found that 95% of the time they still come on just from shooting them.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Preach On!! Absolutely Love em!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Fork Horn

one small problem ive found (would be possible with the lumenok too) is if you hit it kinda hard like dropping them on the floor (while on arrow) they light up. just be carefull of it so you dont put them away turned on.

one other positive is that even if the nock itself fell off or got busted or something the light inside still blinks red so should still find them pretty easy.

also for tunning a lighted nock is awsome can see the flight perfectly