Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

new sight

Old 08-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Default new sight

owkay,
I don't have much choise, I'll have to choose between copper John's or toxonics as a new sight. Any bright ideas anyone ?
Once again, this is belgium, not the US !!!!

Frank, Belgium
Old 08-02-2007, 03:22 PM

Default RE: new sight

From those choices I would go with the Toxonics. It has more fiber optic length which should make them brighter. I have used neither of them, but if I werein your positionI would choose the Toxonics.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:01 PM

I have been using the Copper John Dead nuts 3 pro for about 3 years now and i love it. They just redesigned the head on it and it now has the fiber optics wrapped around the pin gaurd. I am also in the market for a new site. I need to replace a couple of the pins on mine and am thinking if i should buy the new model. Good luck!!

I live near a great archery shop here in Pennsylvania. Try
www.lancasterarchery.com and if you call to talk to someone ask for Moose. He's the best guy there. He's the only one that touches my bow.

Good luck again largemouthrm
Old 08-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Typical Buck

LargeMouth, read my post, there's an ocean and some states between me and your proshop !!!

Frank
BELGIUM
Old 08-03-2007, 07:26 PM

I understand where you are. You have heard of UPS?? If you dont have many places to choose from near you the whole world is at your finger tips with the internet. I was also giving you my opinion since I use the Copper John and like it!

Good Luck